"Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence." -Aristotle

Friday 6 January 2012

Skyrim adventures

So, here my cat mage is wandering through the mountains on Skyrim last night, minding my own business, looking for some special object that I was asked to find, when I come upon a giant. Normally, my cat-woman is a very peaceful creature and doesn't like violence, but this giant was big and scary and didn't look like he wanted to be friends, so I tried throwing fire at it. Well, that didn't go very well as the giant just gave me a good pounding and killed me in two seconds flat. Epic fail on that one.

So, my next go around the mountain, I avoid the giants but then get attacked by wolves. Luckily I'm getting a bit better with my fire-throwing abilities, and manage to fight off the wolves, and steal their pelts as well. Then back up the mountain I go, where I get to the top where I have to search, and run into bandits, who shoot arrows at me. Again, I have to throw more fire, kill them and steal all their stuff. Then I realize just how dangerous this quest will be when I'm attacked by more bandits, evil furry creatures, a giant spider (whom I wasn't able to kill, at this point I had to get Adam to get me through the rest) and an army of some creatures who looked like the walking undead and didn't seem very phased by my fire-throwing. By now I wish I'd never set foot on this mountain. Now that I have the relic I need, I'm giving it back to the guy who asked me to find it, selling all the stuff I pinched from the bandits, buying a horse and whatever else seems useful to me, and going back to a quiet life picking flowers, fishing, and pinching stuff. No more dangerous missions for this kitty.

1 comment: