"Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence." -Aristotle

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Time out :)

So, I'm getting a nice little break from work for now up until the end of next week. Well, I still have to work a closing shift on Thursday, but with two days off for now, and then seven days off starting on Friday, that really seems like nothing when you look at it that way :) so today and tomorrow I can have a lazy day, lots of time for reading and playing pc games, doing whatever I want, or even going out if I choose to. The weather is cold, gray and wet today though, so I'm not sure if I'll feel like going out, even for a grocery run that I'll have to do at some point this week, but we'll see. That's the beauty of having all this time to myself, I can play it by ear and see what I feel like doing and when.

Then as of Saturday, Adam is going to have five days off as well, which is awesome since sometimes we struggle to even have one day off together in any given week. Often we'll go for even a few weeks without a day off together, so it'll be wonderful to have five lazy days to spend together. Well, Sunday I'll be off to a pantomime (my first one ever :) ) with his family while he stays home, but other than that, no plans have been made. Sunday night we can watch the Superbowl together, if he feels like staying up that late with me.

It's a really good feeling, having all this time ahead of me, with so many possibilities :)

No comments:

Post a Comment