"Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence." -Aristotle

Wednesday 9 May 2012

ramblings

So, this is my first attempt at blogging on my phone. I'd best try to keep this short as I've already lost all that I typed a few minutes ago. Technology: can't live with it, can't live without it. I could live without predictive text though. If I have any odd words out of place here, that'll be why.

One thing I want to do is resolve to cook from scratch more, as much as I have time to, that is. It's fun, it's creative, and I can choose my own preferred ingredients. Although maybe I should wait till I've tried the potato cake mix I made today before I decide this, haha :)

I've had some other stuff on my mind lately as well, nothing I've been eager to talk about, and still don't really want to get into. I just... well, it's just that it's not going away, so I guess I feel that I need to put it out there just a little, tentatively, abstractly. It's just that there's no solution, so what do you do with an issue that you want to change, but can't? All I keep coming up with is to try and leave it alone, or find acceptance. I don't know... maybe I'll feel more ready to talk about it more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment