"Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence." -Aristotle

Saturday 17 December 2011

next weekend...

Wow, I can't believe next weekend is Christmas! It really shows how fast this time of year goes by. I really hope we can be ready for it, I know we still have some gifts to buy. But once we get through the next week, it's just going to be time to enjoy spending with family, and that's always the best part of Christmas :)

So, work's been crazy of course, and it hasn't helped that I'm getting over another illness that just hit me like a bus earlier this week. Just after Adam and I had spent a fun day off together in Leeds going shopping and then having a nice meal. I'm glad at least we got to have our day together and enjoy it before I was too miserable to do anything. Now today I have stuff to do around the house that I've been neglecting of course, and then tomorrow night is my work's Christmas do at Red Hot Buffet in Leeds. Should be fun :)

I think as stressful as these last few weeks have been at times, now's really the time to start to enjoy it as much as we can. Christmas only comes once a year, even if it does feel like time flies by and last Christmas only just happened. Can't wait for the festivities to begin! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment