"Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence." -Aristotle

Sunday 4 December 2011

Happy Birthday Adam!

It's Adam's birthday today, and the first one I'll be spending with him in all the years I've known him. What with it being so close to Christmas, and what with me always coming later in December for Christmas and New Years, I was never able to come for a visit at this time before, and last year my visa hadn't processed in time for me to get over earlier in the month to be here at this time. So today feels special, thinking back on all we had to miss out on before, but now will never have to miss out on again. He's still sleeping right now, but in a little while I'll go make him a cup of coffee in a new mug I bought him yesterday and kept hidden in my bag last night, and go wake him up, have some cuddle time, and then get on with whatever we want to do today. Tonight we'll go off to the pub for a meal, and then on for a few drinks. Looking forward to a cozy, happy, fun day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment