"Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence." -Aristotle

Sunday 20 November 2011

Getting Frustrated

It's just not possible for me to keep up with things I want or need to do, when I work 8-9+ hours in a day. I'm not going to come home after working all day and clean the house, it's just not going to happen, it will have to wait until I have a day off and have time. I'm not going to worry about cleaning up when I'm poorly and don't feel well enough to be worrying about it, it will just have to wait for another day. I can't worry about washing sheets when the laundry hamper is full of clothes and I have to wash those first. And that's only the stuff at home, then there's how busy we are at work, when we have three different things we need to be doing all at once while it's super-busy, and we're all yelling at each other that we're not getting things done. Well of course, there's just not enough time or enough of us to accomplish all the tasks we need to do all at once.

Fucking Hell, I'm not cut out for all of this. I hate feeling like there's always a ton of shit to do. Keeping busy is one thing, but at a more even pace, and then with plenty of downtime when I get home. Yes, I admit, if I don't get a few hours to myself every day to just sit and read and relax, forget it, some things will have to wait because I need my Me-Time. Is that really so much to ask?

I have to laugh to myself a little, because I sound like a kid again complaining about having to do chores. I guess some things never change, sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment