"Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence." -Aristotle

Monday 21 November 2011

Pottsy and Laura's wedding

So yesterday was Pottsy and Laura's wedding, at a little hotel in Halifax on a chilly, misty November day. Despite the weather, it was a really good day, can't say it was a good day for taking photos outside, but a nice day to spend with friends, drink mulled wine, sit by a fire, and have dinner and lots of drinks and dancing. The ceremony was short but sweet, and the bridesmaids gave a lovely reading, I wish I knew what it was so I could find it and post the words. The night do in the evening was good, and I finally got to see Adam go out on the dance floor and show off his moves. Very nice :)  anyways, I didn't take a lot of photos, but here's a few:














Big congratulations to the newlyweds, and may this be the beginning of many, many happy days to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment