"Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence." -Aristotle

Thursday 29 September 2011

when the sun goes down

So, that pretty much covers how we spent the daytime hours, and of course there was also plenty to do when the sun went down. We had some nice meals, on the first night we were there in particular, I had the best seafood ravioli ever. Then there was the night we went for Thai food, and on the last night when Adam got fish and chips for his tea, and I just had a meal when we went to the pub after. After that we hit the pubs, although I couldn't quite keep up with Adam who could've kept going long after the pubs were closing, and complained that I would never be able to handle nights out when he goes to Scarborough with his mates, haha :) but our nights out were fun even if I could only hang in for a few hours. Here's a few of our after hours photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment